Recent Comments

Popular Posts

like us on facebook

About

Fashion

Follow us on FB

About us

Featured

FAcebook Like

Popular Posts

A widow, Mrs. Omolabake Clementine Abayomi who was attacked in her residence in Ile-Ife, Osun State by unknown gunmen suspected to be assassins has landed in hospital where she recounted her ordeal.
Narrating her harrowing experience in the hands of the criminals, Mrs. Abayomi who spoke to newsmen in an undisclosed hospital where she is still receiving treatment said the attack remains a shocker to her.
The soft spoken woman said the gunmen dragged her from her bedroom to the living room and asked her to sit on the floor.
“They said I need to cooperate with them otherwise they will kill me. They said they are aware that my son – Barrister Adekanmi Abayomi is back in the country because he granted an interview to a national newspaper few months ago and that they are reliably informed that my son is hiding in my house. They searched everywhere in the house looking for my son. When they couldn’t see any trace of him, they started beating me and I did not know when I fainted. They left me hoping that I had died. But the timely intervention of the vigilante saved my life”, she narrated.
To prove they may not the regular armed robbers, Mrs Abayomi said the suspected assassins did not steal anything valuables from her as they only went away with her son’s clients’ files and some other documents kept in the house.
As at press time, the Police is yet to make any public statement on the incident which has already created fear in the hearts of residents in the ancient city.

Post a Comment

 
Top